Thursday, August 12, 2010

Out of sight out of mind

My goodness it's been awhile!  I've been on the road... well that and in the air... I went to AZ last week for my cousin's wedding (more photos and videos to come of that trip) and now I'm in CA having fun with family and friends!  My dad flew me out on his frequent flyer miles which happened to put me 1st class!  It was quite the experience!  I felt a little silly taking pictures, hoping people around me didn't see me- all these seasoned veterans with a newbie it's just embarrassing!  I took them with my phone trying to make it look like I was just playing with my iPod or something.  I also felt a little bit like a jerk when the flight attendant didn't close the curtain between coach and 1st class and here I am sitting there in the last seat enjoying my full meal with dessert and the coach passengers in total view of my delicious smelling and tasting food!  oh well sucks for them.  In the words of Jerry Seinfeld, "Maybe they should have tried a little harder..." :)

Pasta, shrimp cocktail, salad, bread... free wine (if I drank that would be more cool but just the fact that they offered something for free was amazing to me!)

Ice Cream with Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake pieces mmmmmmm!

2 comments:

  1. You are one lucky lady!! I only got 1st class once and didn't get HALF that! It was fun to hang out the other day, sorry I haven't called, things have been crazy to say the least! can't wait to see you on Saturday though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries! I was out most of the day with some friends yesterday and then just hung out at home working on photoshop and reading :) Maybe I'll see ya later today otherwise Saturday for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete