Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Kickin' it at Disney World

Our good friends from CA were in FL last week visiting family and took time to come play with us at Disney World. And a big THANKS to those that hooked us up! :) Here's some pics from our awesome day!


Welcome to the happiest place on Earth!


We first jumped on a safari in Africa where the animals did some modeling for us...

Then we headed over to Mt. Everest where we paid respect to the Yetti and had the ride of our lives!

Andrea and I with the Tree of Life

Now you can't really tell from this copy but basically I'm scared out of my mind here. But as much as I hate Tower of Terror I must admit the TT at Disney World is WAAAAAY better than the one at CA Adventure!

Next we took a QUICK cab ride to Aerosmith's concert...

And got a little lost in Hollywood...had to take a min to check the map. I travel lite.


Poor Brandon was sick of taking pictures but our posterity needs to know that we had fun as a young married couple! Our kids will be thankful for these one day...

Where are we going? EPCOT! (inside joke sorry)

Yay for awesome friends! We love you guys! Thanks so much for taking time to play with us!

2 comments:

  1. So fun, I can't wait till I get to come and play with you guys!! I LOVE TT, so can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete