Sunday, May 2, 2010

Lookin' Good!

I did my first "official" photo shoot in FL (Mr. Turtle doesn't count, he stiffed me on my money.) So with the exception of standing in an ant hill with bare feet, I felt the shoot went rather well. This is Megan. She's one of the young women in my ward. She has an audition to be one of the princess characters at Disney World this week and needed some head shots done. I think she's got Cinderella written all over her! Good luck with the audition Megan I'm sure you'll knock 'em dead!

Also as a side note, I had some fun trying out something new with "textures" I'm still trying to get the hang of it but I think they turned out pretty well, I'll let you be the judge. Enjoy!




5 comments:

  1. She does look like a perfect cinderella. Good job on the textures, I like the crackle one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Craigasian made fun of that one. haha But I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics, but I don't see a crackle texture? What am I missing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you click on the pictures they get bigger and you can see it better. It's the 2nd to last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clearly, she needs a job so she can buy some new jeans! jk

    ReplyDelete