Thursday, December 23, 2010

On the road again...

So I failed at getting a video up last night oops! Well I'll post 2 videos later today. Anyhoo... We got up at the crack of dawn and packed the car and left only an hour later than planned (a Christmas miracle!) and my mom would like the world to know that it wasnt her that made us late for once (and yet ANOTHER christmas miracle!) We are currently on the road headed to UT. We just crossed the Nevada state line. The car is packed to the max! My mom and I are all cozy in the back seat I'm going to try to post pictures, I've never blogged from my phone before so let's give it ago...
Haha this just in... My husband just threw orange peels out the window of a car going 80mi an hr car just as a hwy protrol car drove by. Good work honey.

Ok pictures aren't working I'll have to post them later... By the way am I the only person in the world that hates the smell of oranges? I've been getting a lot of crap about it and with my husband eating them right now I'm getting sick... This is going to be a long drive...

No comments:

Post a Comment