Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Secret

I've figured out the secret to running! Run with a partner!!! Running on my own I can hardly make it 2 miles before wanting to shoot myself. I ran with a friend today for 5 miles and I hardly noticed... ok well I noticed but I didn't want to stop and walk, or cut the run short because my mind was off the running and more on the conversation. :) We found the coolest looking caterpillar along the trail about 3 or 4 in long maybe and an inch or 2 thick and it was cream colored. We decided it would make an awesome butterfly one day so we took it off the trail so it wouldn't get crushed by someone on a bike or something. Then after our run we met some people that train for marathons and half marathons and such, they invited us to join their running group. One guy works for the NTC (National Training Center) where I just applied for a job so he said he'd talk to his boss for me. I REALLY hope I get the job, so please pray for me! :) All in all I'd say it was a successful morning... now what to do...?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the job! How crazy that you "ran" into someone that works where you want a job! Good job on the running, you are so awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you on the running and the job!

    ReplyDelete