Monday, July 5, 2010

Jimmie and Me

Alright, I said I was going to do it and I finally have!  Check out my new photo blog! :)  I am hoping to get some gigs and start making something out of my photography and this blog, I'm hoping, is a good start.  Feel free to check it out and tell your friends.  Right now it's just an introduction, but I will be putting up samples of my past work soon!  And don't worry "The Judd's...Keepin' it real" isn't going anywhere.  This is our family blog for you to keep tabs on us, "Jimmie and Me" is hopefully going to help pay the bills... eventually... haha At any rate I hope you enjoy my creations! :)  And thanks for the support and encouragement through the years.

2 comments:

  1. I love your new blog. Your grandpa is so cute. I added a link to your blog on my website. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chelle! I was looking at your site the other day and was thinking about talking to you about that. Your site looks great, it'd be nice to see the pics bigger though is there any way to do that? I really like you designs. I'll need to add a link to your site on my other blog some how.

    And I know isn't my grandpa awesome? I think I am going to incorporate some of his work mixed in with mine to go with the theme. It'll be fun to play with :)

    ReplyDelete